Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Got any really big ice cubes?

If The Old Peddler hadn't planned on stopping at Exit 218 on I-44 the sight of this water tower would have made me stop for sure. This water tower in Bourbon, Missouri is classic. Emblazoned with the town's name and sporting a hat stolen from the Tin Man, it's guaranteed to catch your eye.

I'm thinking of running a whole string of water tower pictures. Missouri has some great ones. An 8-ball in Tipton, twin towers labeled HOT and COLD in St. Clair, and until a recent repaint we had a giant Baseball in Licking. If you have some great water towers where you live, email me the photos. The Old Peddler will post them for you. Be sure to tell me where they're located.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a picture of the 8-Ball water tower

Falhurst said...

This is good, at least now I know people can find me.